Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
What have I done? :shrug:
I have just bought the Jing Gong M24 sniper rifle. I thought it had the same intenals as the Javelin m24. I was wrong; the Jav and Snow Wolf are the same. i was thinking of geting store credit back through airsplat. Ok so what i am looking for is a extreemly accurate rifle the snow wolf is nice i think. I thought about that one. Is there anyone with SW 24 experiance? Sadly i cant find out if the original Jav will be restocked. I had already bought an upgrade Airsoft Sniper Rifle Upgrade Kit for APS / Type96 / Shadow Op / MB01 MB05 / Snowwolf M99 / M24 & Comp. Sniper Rifles, Accessories & Parts, Internal Parts, Springs, Sniper Rifle Springs - Evike.com Airsoft Superstore i need it to fit a gun... what does it accualy fit?
what other guns are recomended i have a budget of $150 for just the gun $175 if its really good. It needs te be from airsplat tho. can anyone help me?

If you have bought this rifle I am here to inform that I believe its VSR- 10 compatible parts... no gurentee

·
Registered
23 Posts
I don't know too much about springers, but I would save my money for a little while and buy a TM G-spec.

·
Registered
198 Posts
But they aren't the same ;)
the JG receiver/outer barrel is of lesser quality compared to the TM. It isn't that much but in time you notice the diffrence.

I upgraded several, with the Tm I could just drop it in. The JG needed some modifications. A corner that wasn't 90°, ... like mentioned before, not much but enough to cause some trouble for the less handy airsofter.
BY: My TM never had the richt curve, the JG had. A diffrent kind of plastic for the little lever.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.