Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
3,975 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright guys....

Well after thinking about it for a long while, I took a lot of my games in to Game Stop and traded them in for a wireless adapter and a gold membership to Xbox Live.

So I know there was talk on a few threads, about playing on line, and what people were using as there gamer tags.

So figured why not start a thread and lets get some of us on the same systems and lets play some games

My new gamer tag is ..... For the Xbox Live side of things.

Woogiers

·
Premium Member
3,494 Posts
PS3: fuzzywolly

Play black ops, mostly zombies, and I suck. I do not play against other people much mostly because I prefer not being shot back at. Hence, only playing zombies. ;)

·
Banned
215 Posts
WonkoWA2000

As much as I hate to admit it (Because in my opinion Black Ops is the worst game in the Call of Duty line) I can be found playing Black Ops in a big party. Quit playing games for the most part, but I can still be found to play Grid or Bad Company 2 every now and then. Other than those 3, not much else seems to show enough interest to me to be worth buying and playing.

·
Premium Member
1,103 Posts
silentfury214
I don't play too often, but when I do I mostly play Bad Company 2 (the best game ever) and occasionally Modern Warfare 2. I would rather not waste the money on Black Ops because of what my friends have said about it. Anyways, glad to hear you are finally on!

·
Registered
30 Posts
Hail Grega, on LIVE

Black Ops is alright sometimes... I wish my Modern Warfare 2 worked because I hear that's pretty epic right now. WaW is still alright for a zombie game on the old maps, but COD 4 still holds the honor in my heart.

·
Registered
3,975 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I went through a few games today, and found that EVERYONE wants to be an uber leet sniper. So you have one side that is nothing but, and the other team, just rolls them....

·
Registered
3,975 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Yeah that wouldn't be a problem, except that when you are just starting out you have very little. And those are the guys that have the weapons maxed out with all the extras.

Just really gets annoying.

·
Registered
445 Posts
metallicafatcat said:
woogie said:
Yeah that wouldn't be a problem, except that when you are just starting out you have very little. And those are the guys that have the weapons maxed out with all the extras.

Just really gets annoying.
Barret+Magnum Ammo+ 12x or Barret+Spotter+12x?
Missing one element, hardcore rush, Africa harbor, then you have a game.

·
Premium Member
1,103 Posts
You have to play on hardcore mode, and I seem to always get into the top 3 with the beginner rifle and equipment (M24 with 12x). Or, you could play that Africa map on CTF and just fly the Helo's like I do and annoy the crap out of everybody else.

·
Registered
268 Posts
I really like the new maps, harvest day and heavy metal.
All the enemy snipers always sit atop the hills or somewhere else not blending in with enviroment, makes for easy long range kills which come as high as 500 I think. Just got to know how high to aim

Edit:

Just got back from playing, saved a base all by myself while surrounded by 10 guys, shot em all and none saw me. I was assault and sat in the middle of some ruined building right next to the flag. That made my day :) after that everything went pretty smooth and did better than I have before playing assault.
Just had to say it to someone, seeing as I'm all proud but have noone to talk to atm.

1 - 20 of 64 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.