Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, I'm MoJoe. I've been airsofting for 7 years but am finally getting back into sniping. I began airsoft with an old UTG M324 and compared to my competition it was like having an upgraded Maruzen rifle against a bunch of JGs.. :lmao:
Of course then we all began upgrading and I moved on to AEGs like many of us do, but I always played a DMR role. I had a couple M14s (still have one) an M16 and a SCAR-H. Last year though I found myself getting frustrated with the AEG noise giving away my position, charging batteries, gearboxes, and having little consistency. So I've come back to bolt action and I now play with a TSD L96. I know most choose the UTG but I looked around and saw the TSD comes with a metal trigger box so I shouldn't have to upgrade it for a while; and other than that it seems identical to the UTG (I know because a teammate has one). I've been checking out some upgrade and DIY threads and I'm stoked get some upgrades to up the accuracy and range on my rifle, and I'm stoked to be sniping again!

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I understand akfortyseven. West Virginia is beautiful country to play in. I see you live in Maryland though and I'm actually attending college about 30 seconds from Maryland. I can see the Maryland side of the Potomac from behind my dorm and I actually went and played in Frederick last week.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.