Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello fellow snipers.

here ill be known as the longbarrel. im sniping for over 3 years now. im 18 years old and i own mb-08 sniper rifle. i got my brand new 08 a year back when i traded it for a used m14. i got tired of dealing with all that electronics and went for good old mechanics. i switched to bolt and i love it.

the reason of that title is because im the only one in my small country that is a sniper. my country only has 2 milion residents and a few hundred airsofters. sure there are few marksmans who think they are a snipers. i recently gotten into upgrading thingy, and bought myself a laylax pss2 piston and piston head, 150sp spring, spring guide, pdi hop up, 6.03 prometheus tightbore and universal swiss arms "silencer" which i modified to be worthy of name silencer. i know im not the most wise in the world and im sure that a lot of people know more about sniping than i do. thats why i joined this forum. to help and to get help.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Also Wolfgeorge. isnt asahi dead? you must be really lucky to have that gun. I think when asahi existed they didnt even have hop up. How is that working out for you? on the other hand. that gun is too valuable to bring it on the field...

·
Administrator
6,194 Posts
Also Wolfgeorge. isnt asahi dead? you must be really lucky to have that gun. I think when asahi existed they didnt even have hop up. How is that working out for you? on the other hand. that gun is too valuable to bring it on the field...
Actually Asahi still producing guns!
All are based on APS2 system, all are limited runs, handmade and with prices over $1700.
It's too expensive but are considered very high quality and collectors items.

They don't produce now gas rifles, like the WA2000, M40 or the BV engined gun.

I'm really luck to have it, I've skirmished with it twice and you're right it doesn't have hop up but still the range is 60+m with amazing accuracy.
I have a in hand a SCS ( hop up for classics) barrel but I don't have the time to install it!

Wolf

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.