Airsoft Sniper Forum banner

Oops, LOL moment?

3K views 18 replies 13 participants last post by  inthetallgrass 
#1 ·

See less See more
#7 ·
I fell....hard, very hard.

She is currently being gorilla glued back together, and it is holding up to minor stress well. It just sucks that it broke right where the trigger guard/receiver will go, as once the gun is fully assembled, that is the area that will receive lots of stress from weight...

#10 ·
Thanks mcgrundle, let me know what you got.

I have a spare VSR stock but its a clone barrel and for some reason it does not fit with my TM version at all. Might be a clone of a clone.

However, glue is holding up great, with some tape, it should be fine. Will have to try it out in a game though before I can confirm anything.

#12 ·
I applied four coats every 12+ hours, and made sure to fill every crack inside and out, and let it completely dry.

As of now, it withstood minor stress tests and once the gun was assembled, took it outside and did some shooting. She is doing fine as of now, but am curious as to how it holds up after a day of gaming.

#16 ·
One of my teammates had his rifle leaning against my car while we were loading and it slid down and smashed on the pavement and broke just like that. It was pretty cheap plastic so we weren't really surprised.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.