Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright, so I have the parts all planned out for what I want to do to the internals of my JG Bar 10. I already have a Laylax 6.03 and a Nineball bucking. Now I'm shooting for some basic power upgrades to knock it up to about 500 FPS.

Using the guide posted Here (http://www.airsoftforum.com/board/VSR-10-Upgrade-Guide-t59742.html) and so this is my list:

·
Registered
84 Posts
The red piston is the one that goes with the sears, as listed. The orange one is for the zero trigger (or any other 90 degree trigger mech).

The upgraded piston end is made of steel. The sears are basically pot metal. The engagement between the two will wear the sears quickly, even on the stock spring. To that end, I suggest trigger upgrades first.

Ultimately, you're going to need all of the listed parts to handle the SP150 (with the possible exception of the spring guide stopper, which is probably a good idea anyway). So the spring is going to have to be last.

But if your goal is just 500fps, I suggest working hard on getting compression down. With that, and a few other mods, I have been able to squeeze more than 500fps out of a stock JG spring.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
dhm078 said:
The red piston is the one that goes with the sears, as listed. The orange one is for the zero trigger (or any other 90 degree trigger mech).

The upgraded piston end is made of steel. The sears are basically pot metal. The engagement between the two will wear the sears quickly, even on the stock spring. To that end, I suggest trigger upgrades first.

Ultimately, you're going to need all of the listed parts to handle the SP150 (with the possible exception of the spring guide stopper, which is probably a good idea anyway). So the spring is going to have to be last.

But if your goal is just 500fps, I suggest working hard on getting compression down. With that, and a few other mods, I have been able to squeeze more than 500fps out of a stock JG spring.
Thanks, mate. What did you mean by compression?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.