Airsoft Sniper Forum banner

ORSIS T-5000 Airsoft project

25K views 43 replies 22 participants last post by  d3m0 
#1 · (Edited)
Its quite a time when I started to think about this rifle. Its young rifle. So I started to model it in 3D. They just looking for a final design of rifle , so I redraw my model every-time when they make some modification. They don't make much significant changes in last time. I hope its right time to make it in real.

Here is what I have done in 3D. Drawn from pictures, videos.

Here is what I have physically. Everything is 3D printed for test, prototype and mold use. In final stock will be plastic/metal and upper body from 6063 ALU.

Update with some new photo 10/12/2014

Some new material to work on

I am planing to make the most of small parts this winter. Also ALU parts.
With stock will probably wait until end of winter.

See less See more
1 11
#3 ·
Damn! That is wicked! Can't wait to see more Springer

#5 ·
All the "old people" seem to be getting more active on the forums :)

#7 ·
I would be happy with that plastic 3D stock as it is. I think you should sell 3D printed VSR stocks I would so get one. You would make a killing here. Nice work keep it up.

Reactions: ~Ranger~
#9 ·
These prints, what I got now are not so structurally strong. They are printed only with 10-15 % infill. You know , if I print it as a solid it will spend 1 day + to the end ( one bigger part of stock ). I'm open to suggestions , But I think best way is print it weaker and faster. Than make a MOLD and cast it.

#10 ·
What material would you cast the body with?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.