Airsoft Sniper Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, I am doing some major upgrades to my WELL MB03 and would like to rethread the outer barrel where it mates with the receiver if possible as the threads have gotten a bit mangled. It is all still perfectly workable atm though. What is the thread diameter and pitch? Would it be reasonable to find a hand dye for something like this?

·
Super Moderator
3,725 Posts
I can tell you with certainty that getting a die for that will likely cost more then just replacing the barrel with a new one.

Edit: Actually you can buy a full SSG10 upper for about $60. Which is the cheapest set I have seen period. Most outer barrels are $60+ and receivers are another $50+.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I can tell you with certainty that getting a die for that will likely cost more then just replacing the barrel with a new one.

Edit: Actually you can buy a full SSG10 upper for about $60. Which is the cheapest set I have seen period. Most outer barrels are $60+ and receivers are another $50+.
Thanks Plazma, great find! I just put teflon tape on the threads and the barrel went on smoother than it ever has before so I will stick with that for now.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts