Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I was looking through my old threads I started when I noticed I had no intro post! Why didn't anyone dog me about this back in the day??

Hi!

My name is Logan Bowser. I have been playing airsoft for about four years and have been sniping for two. I own a KJW M700 that is HPA tapped and contains a Promethius 6.05 BC Brass Barrel, a KA Airseal Bucking, my own R-Hop, a G&G Striker Spring, a custom cut barrel with adapter (thanks Careful), a 200mm Suppressor, a Black Hawk Harris Bipod, an AIM 3-9x40 Illuminated scope (rubberized ver.), and a blocky digital paint job *Takes deep breath*. I live and play in jacksonville, Florida at 904 Tactical (and some other fields soon). I tend to go lone wolf, cover my team from a range, and mod my gun until it looks like Evike's Optic Thunder (google if you don't know what it is). I hope to learn and teach a few things here!

P.S. I somehow have posts and 98 likes, weird ;)

·
Registered
856 Posts
Lol, didn't see it either.

Well, welcome to the forum Logan. You only missed it by 800 posts, and 10 months ;)

·
Registered
604 Posts
I guess you managed to sneak in during a lull after a mod ripped on everyone for bugging the newbies about intro posts.

How's the Prometheus BC Bright barrel? It's coated, but is the coating similar to the Prometheus ASH line?

·
Registered
1,106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I am not actually familiar with the ASH line, I will do some research and report back. I also haven't tested it yet.

·
Registered
1,106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I guess you managed to sneak in during a lull after a mod ripped on everyone for bugging the newbies about intro posts.

How's the Prometheus BC Bright barrel? It's coated, but is the coating similar to the Prometheus ASH line?
Well I looked at the ASH barrels and the obvious difference is that mine is brass, while the ASH's are made of steel.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts