Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,975 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I have been getting a TON of PM's from people that have questions about painting their rifles.

I would be more than willing to paint up someones rifle if they wanted. All that I ask is that you pay for the shipping to and from my place. I am hoping that when rev gets his blaser back he will post up what he things about the camo up close.

http://www.airsickstencils.com/

This is the main website that I go to to get my stencils for the air brush. I am also able to get any amount of colors as well. Each paint job is finished off by at least 2 coats of clear, though I am able to do more if you would want.

If there is a stencil that you like there on the site let me know, and I can see about making it happen for your paint job. If there is a stencil that you like, that I don't have all that I ask is that I can get the money before the paint job, so I can make sure that the stencil will be here when the rifle gets to me. This wont add to the cost of the job, but will actually be done cheaper being as I will be keeping the stencil for other jobs.

EXAMPLE OF ABOVE.......

You like a stencil from the site that is $50, and you are wanting that done with a three camo job. I would typically say a basic paint job would be around $100, so with the stencil you are only going to be paying $50 for the paint job. So it isn't like you are paying for the stencil I am just using the funds that would go towards the job and getting some towards the stencil. Now if you like a stencil from the site that I already have, it will still be the set $100.

That make sense? Not trying to make it harder than it is.....

But from there lets get into some pricing :D

Basic camo $100

Example.....

Mid grade camo $150

Example.....

I am also willing to do scopes, mock suppressors, or other "accessories" that you have on the rifle as well. Scopes $50, mock suppressors $25, others..... let me know what they are and we can figure it out.

If there is something custom that you would want done to the rifle just let me know. If you have an idea of something you would want the rifle to look like, or just to try something new, I would be willing to figure something for that as well. As far as a price for this, it is going to have to be something that is figured on a by project basis. Depending on how complicated, and intensive it is, that will depend on the price.

As far as payment would go, I would like to keep it at paypal. When we figure out what you want, I can send you the info and then we are good to go. If you are wanting the rifle painted and don't have the funds right away, we can work something out. I would be willing to do the job, and hold the rifle until you have the funds. Though know that I wont ship until the funds have cleared through paypal.

Shipping I am not as worried about, as I want the rifles to get back to you first, and then I can worry about the shipping costs.

Now with the payments..... if you are wanting something done to the rifle, but don't have the funds, we may be able to work something out. If you have something that you are looking to trade or what not, depending on what it is we may be able to work something out. It never hurts to ask. We may be able to zero out the price, or reduce the price by a good amount.

If you guys have any questions, just ask me. I will work with just about anyone and anything. I am always up for a challenge!

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
I've seen some of your work and it's really great quality! I would definitely pay for it from you if I lived in the US, but shipping from the UK to the US is so expensive. :(

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.