Airsoft Sniper Forum banner

Painting & sidearm??

3K views 18 replies 15 participants last post by  woogie 
#1 ·
Thinking of painting my sidearm. But haven't seen anyone else really painting them. Do people just think its not necessary or am I missing something?

#3 ·
I never paint mine because I use my Mk.23 for games when I use my black AEG too so it looks a bit silly. If I had a sidearm that I only used with my rifle then maybe I would.

#4 · (Edited)
I think I need to. I wear a thigh rig and feel I should paint it. I shoe glued juit to the rig so it blands in with my ghillie. So with the pistol not painted, I have this black handle sticking out of my thigh rig. I'm going to paint it was tonight.

I might post up picture later. Thanks for the replies

#12 ·
Guys, thinking about giving my TM MK23 a paint job to blend in a bit more.
Have previously ghillie'ed it up with jute etc, but found it just snags on the holster.
Looking to do a proper job on it, but worried these things are getting a bit like antiques and painting it would destroy any value.

Whats your thoughts???

Jock

#13 ·
Here Jock I`ll take it and Give you a custom painted hicapa. Lol Just kidding. I wouldn`t paint it as everyone says. Use some sort of camo tape thats self adviesive not like camo ducttape which is a no. Have the camo tape it is temporary and it quick and easy to take off and better incase you do sell it.

#14 ·
I don't ever paint my high value pistols. Have you thought of trying to ghillie your holster instead of the pistol itself?

Sent from my HTC_Amaze_4G using Tapatalk

#16 · (Edited)
i carry my side arm in an old gas mask bag it works great and when im prone i keep it directly in front of me on the ground

primary: cyma m14 or kjw m700
secondary: we g17

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.