Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Been lurking for a while now, and decided to build a vsr. Being as its my first spring build, I was looking for advice on my parts list.

TM Vsr-10 Pro-Sniper
PDI 6.04 inner barrel (554mm)
PDI 10mm barrel spacers X 5
PDI B↑ Palsonite Cylinder SET HD
PDI B↑ V-trigger 2
PDI B↑ Receiver
PDI HOP UP CHMABER Ver.2
PDI 13mm SS4000 Spring
PDI Front Bull Barrel L Flute & Base
+diy mods.

Am i missing anything?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sorry for not introducing myself. I have built a few aegs (M16's and an MP5) and was looking for a new build. As for the goals of the build, I am looking for an easy 500 fps with accuracy of 150ish feet. Is there anything wrong with the bore up build? The only reason i went bore up was because i like the increase in barrel length. Thus to compensate, I was under the assumption that the bore up build would be better suited for the increase in barrel length.

·
Premium Member
2,311 Posts
There is a place to put intro threads/posts, you can put it there. It is under "New Member Introductions/Tips".

There is nothing wrong with the bore up build, per se, and you are essentially correct that the longer barrel will benefit from the use of the bore up parts. If I may, why are you increasing the barrel length, then?

·
Registered
154 Posts
Yes you will achieve your 500fps/150' goal with this setup but you are over paying if that's all you want to achieve. I had 150' headshot accuracy at 330fps with my old TK twist build rifle. So I say re-think your goals and adjust accordingly. With ER-hop and a half decent tightbore and solid compression mods you would have closer to 175' easy with your stock rifle and maybe $100 into it between the ER hop, bucking, and tbb.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
That's good for you...Don't worry, I completely understand my goals and just wanted some clarification regarding my set up. I understand that i can reach my goals with a less expensive set up and simply choose to go this build route because I want to.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.