Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i am really looking to find a a PDI hop up chamber does anyone know where i could find one. Or does anyone have one on here that would be willing to sell it to me for a decent price.
Type 96 PDI hop up chamber

·
Registered
232 Posts
Just purchased mine from airsoft atlanta about a week and a half ago. They said that thy had about 18 in stock at that point. I just checked now and its out of stock. That went by quick. I say call and ask them when they may have more in. They have been the only in the states store i have seen have them recently. There may be others that I am blind to though.

·
Premium Member
3,494 Posts
Chappie, have a warning. You have been around long enough to know we capitalize our "I"s here.

Razgriz22, your post is very helpful, but make sure you watch your "I"s as well. From the looks, it only seems like you slipped up (it happens) as the rest of your post is good. Just be careful in the future.

I would continue to check airsoftatlanta, as they typically restock quickly.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Yeah that's pretty good. Redwolf airsoft takes about that long and they are closer. Well the next internal I'm getting I'm checking them out I looked at the x-fire it is awesome.

EDIT

willvk said:
Yeah I used x-fire to get my PDI chamber. It shipped in about a week, which, from Japan, is pretty fast.
Also I noticed you haven't posted an intro. You may want to do that the admins, and the mods like it as well as most of the members on here. It just helps us get to know you and a little bit about your airsoft experience.
Now that I look neither have I. Well I think I'll just go ahead and do that as well.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.