Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A couple of days ago I got my PDI hop-up, Gaurder bucking, angel customs cylinder head and piston, and a Laylax cylinder head. Not only did the O-ring on the laylax cylinder head tear on the first day of putting it together but it can't reach all the way into the PDI hop-up. Am I suppose to get a special kind of Cylinder head or is something wrong. I do not know what to do at this point and any help would be great.

Thanks a lot,
Sniper4ever

·
Premium Member
3,494 Posts
Same here Dutton. The laylax heads always worked with the PDI chamber on my end.

Is there a chance that the hop up screws on the PDI chamber are sticking out a bit and causing the laylax head to prevent going into the chamber?

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
No the hop-up screws are not in the way. The Laylax head goes past the hop of screws but won't rest up against the hop-up... Ill post a picture soon showing how far it goes in. If this is a lemon would airsoft atlanta refund it. I bought it under a week ago.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
After hours of messing with it... I realized whats wrong. The top of the hop-up screw is bent, dont ask my how but when I went to take the whole thing apart I realized it. Because it's bent the nozel on the piston head gets a little bit thicker near the base and starts rubbing against the metal of the Hop-up screw. The screw is stick a bit higher due to it being bent, and I can not get it out because the allen key will not fit. This kind of crap always happens to me...

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.