Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I was messing with my gun getting some lube on the rubber, doing some Teflon tape to increase my air-seals. Put it all back together to test fire and my hop-up isn't working. Then I went to take it apart and the spring (the one that puts negative pressure on the leaver arm) flew off somewhere that I can't find. I need an emergency work around till I can either get another one or some method I don't need the spring at all.

I am thinking I could do a TDC mod and use the top screw in replace of the spring (got to be gentle when tightening it). Please post any suggestions or input on what I should do thanks!

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Thank you sir 100 fold. I think the spring I'm using might not be wide enough to put enough pressure on both arms because its hooking to the right. (which is almost always happening to me but at least I can compensate) I am once again back to hitting a man sized target at 200ft in strong winds.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.