Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just recently purchased a PDI hard piston and a PDI steel spring guide for my UTG Mk96. You can immagine my dissapointment when they were both too wide for the cylender. So naturally, i have a few questions. Is this typical of upgrades not fitting the stock parts? Is there anything I can do to alter it? and lastly (and most embarissingly) before I spend any more money, this IS an APS2 rifle correct???

·
Premium Member
3,494 Posts
Perhaps, but the reason might cause the return to be invalid. Usually returns have to do with being sent the wrong parts not buying the wrong ones. However, if you ordered from a company with good Customer Service, you might be able to get some PSS96 parts sent out.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Evike gets mixed reviews from people, although I personally have never had a problem with them.

Sorry to hear about that mix up. If it's any consolation, you're not the only one. I've had some similar mix-ups with AEG parts a couple years back.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.