Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, I'm building a new rifle, and I'm getting the pdi hop up. So i'm looking for a good inner barrel. I've used Prometheus before, but I've never used Pdi or laylax. I want tonow in your opinion, what have you used and had good success with.

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
Laylax barrels are... ''meh.''
PDI and Prommy are nice, considering they are made of steel. I will be investing in a PDI soon (which are better IMO)

EdGI is great for the price, but they are made of brass.

·
Registered
506 Posts
PDI is confusing, because they try to make it seem like all their parts are proprietary, but in truth, they aren't really. All PDI pistons work with all PDI cylinders. Same with springs, spring guides, and cylinder heads. Their PDI hop up chamber "only" barrels are just AEG cut, but really well made, as goes for most/all of PDI.

The thing I'm still trying to figure out is "does the PDI cylinder head fit with the stock TM (or precision) hop up chamber?

·
Registered
909 Posts
awagg said:
PDI is confusing, because they try to make it seem like all their parts are proprietary, but in truth, they aren't really. All PDI pistons work with all PDI cylinders. Same with springs, spring guides, and cylinder heads. Their PDI hop up chamber "only" barrels are just AEG cut, but really well made, as goes for most/all of PDI.

The thing I'm still trying to figure out is "does the PDI cylinder head fit with the stock TM (or precision) hop up chamber?
Yes, many people have done PDI VSR-10 builds with the precision chamber.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.