Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm working on a compare and contrast of the PDI V-Trigger and the Laylax Zero-Trigger. I own a UTG L96 and I'm looking at getting a new trigger system. I've fired a few of my friends rifles that have the Zero-Trigger in them and personally, it bothers me how light the trigger pull is. Granted I know some people like that but I personally enjoy the heavier pull of my stock trigger system. From what I have heard the V-trigger has an adjustable trigger weight and also is about $50 cheaper than the Zero-Trigger. Eventually I plan to have Laylax internals for the:

Laylax Parts:
Cylinder
Piston
Piston Head
Spring guide

I will then have a PDI hop up and a 6.03 tight bore AEG barrel.

What I have sadly also heard about the V-Trigger is that installation into the UTG L96 with it can be a hassle. What I am wondering is how true this is and if there are any other issues I would have with it. Any opinions from people who have owned one?

·
Registered
909 Posts
Also, with the PDI V-Trigger, the adjustable trigger weight actually makes the sear higher or lower, so a very light trigger pull with a heavy spring could cause some damage. This is just what I've heard over on ASF. I haven't actually handled this trigger. I have handled a LayLax Z-Trig and they are very nice.

But as Cheese Man said, it's best not to mix parts around. PDI can have some weird fitments. A lot of their stuff requires other PDI parts once you get it. I guess that's a marketing trick that they use...

·
Registered
909 Posts
Recon337 said:
Well that is annoying. If only they made the trigger weight adjustable on the Zero-Trigger. If they did I would definitely buy it.
Well, I mean, it's VERY light already. One of the lightest triggers made. You can literally just tap the trigger with your pinky and it will fire haha

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.