Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I hope that this isnt a repeat question but whats the major difference between the two and is laylax worth the extra money for there zero trigger vs. the PDI V trigger?

Also if i get say a PDI Raven cylinder but a Laylax piston will they work together?

Finally what should be the first upgrades I get after the trigger I have this upgrade kit and my gun shoots probably 540 as a guess. It costs 50 bucks off AirsoftGI.

Sorry about the multiple questions I want your guyses experience answers before i go out and spend some 300 dollars thanks! :)

Attachments

· Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
hmm okay I kinda wish Laylax had a cheap metal trigger though.... Id much rather save a few bucks for a heavier trigger pull just cause im used to the rial steal triggers so heavy pull is not much to me.

Sorry got on a bit of a tangent but i think Ill go with the zero trigger if i later do more upgrades like a PDI cylinder, guide hop up and a prometheus barrel will it all work together?

· Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I already have the leapers kit so far its not too bad! Good compression good fps altogether its pretty nice. I opted out of the zero trigger and just went with the v trigger I was going to get the zerp trigger because I couldn't find the v trigger at any us based stores haha. I found it at airsoft atlanta for 190.
I'm also getting the PDI chanber and a pdi raven 6.01 inner barrel I haven't seen anything on here about it so ill post reviews. Also have madbull bucking soon to be ordered.... will laylax parts work with all of this like a laylax piston and guide?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.