· Super Moderator
Compared to the other option of the Shadow Regime M-trigger, (I have one) I think this is a better more thought-out package. Overall, I like it better than the M-trigger. But it does have some issues just like the M-trigger.
- Magnetic trigger (removes the trigger bar)
- Replaces cutoff lever
- All the fancy programming, binary, burst, precocking, active braking, DSG/TSG, Brushless compatible.
- Includes Stickers (Programming, Diagnostic, and typical brand promotional crap)
- 3d printed cutoff lever
- limited compatibility with aftermarket triggers
- increased maintenance hassle
- will not work with G&G or Krytac
- King Arms P90 and Nov SSR90 need modifications made to some parts, said modifications are not in the manual and I have yet to find them. (Lucky for me I have neither, and I did not look all that hard either, if someone sends me a link to facebook, its an instant fail for Perun as that should be on their website and manual.)