Airsoft Sniper Forum banner

141 - 160 of 179 Posts

·
Registered
934 Posts
Laughs in HPA.

All the HPA bits in it. P* FE $500, Edgi 6.03 $100, Redline gen 1 airstock $300 (could be wrong about the price on this might have been $250), Amped line kit $35, Red poppet $35, Nozzle $18, Shim kit $15, 13/3000 tank $90, hop up unit $60, bucking $10, batteries $10, QEVs (x2 $25) $50. That alone, is $1173 before taxes and shipping. I also bought 3 of those air tanks, I only factored in one, like wise with the batteries. But you get the idea.
Yeah. It's hard to do an aeg build that expensive. I could probably make a hypothetical build like that but it'll be a fully custom gun that very very few people would even consider building.

Sent from my SM-A505FN using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
3,719 Posts
To push it past the $1000 mark as an AEG is somewhat hard to do. I could probably put a list together that might. But I dont really feel like going to that level, unless you really want me to try. I know I did a price compare for an Umbrella OCAW vs building it yourself using the same parts. You actually can't do that rifle cheaper then Umbrella can, unless you buy used or lesser quality parts.

Anyway not the point.

·
Super Moderator
3,719 Posts
I think my best performing AEG is my LCT Ak74m. Has the least amount of parts in it. I think it has a total of $100 bucks worth of aftermarket parts in it, and the only reason I replaced them was because of breakages.

Screw it, Ill price something out for a V2 gun and a V3. Just to see if I can break the $1000 while keeping it justifiable. Not just throwing the most expensive stuff at it.

·
Registered
934 Posts
That’s crazy!! What’s the range on that bad boy?
The WA2000s aren't actually objectively very 'good' guns. They just look beautiful.
Most of the stuff in them is proprietary, but I suppose you could make them good with an rhop and a hpa tap.

·
Registered
934 Posts
Screw it, Ill price something out for a V2 gun and a V3. Just to see if I can break the $1000 while keeping it justifiable. Not just throwing the most expensive stuff at it.
Or just a Systema...
Why anyone would want a Systema with the plethora of upgrades for the V2/V3 system that are around today is beyond me.
Tokyo Marui Recoil Shock/GBLS/Bolt aegs are pretty easy to get to that figure as well.

Apologies for Multipost.

·
Administrator
6,131 Posts
That’s crazy!! What’s the range on that bad boy?
It shoots around 100m, it has a custom made hop up .

The WA2000s aren't actually objectively very 'good' guns. They just look beautiful.
Most of the stuff in them is proprietary, but I suppose you could make them good with an rhop and a hpa tap.

You're talking for the Ares WA2000, a gun with good externals and indeed crappy internals as most Ares gun

This specific gun is an Asahi, semi auto, feed from the actual mag, very rare gun made in 1993, it has a pneumatic solenoid engine ..Basically a Polarstar engine but in year 1993. Only 250 ever made plus one in silver color, my gun, unique in the world.
The biggest draw back is the lack of hop up but AS4L guys added an AEG barrel and hop up. It's shouldn't be compared with the Ares! I have an Ares and a Geneth as well, the Asahi is a league on it's own. To me the Asahi is the best airsoft gun ever made!

Wolf

·
Registered
934 Posts
It shoots around 100m, it has a custom made hop up .

You're talking for the Ares WA2000, a gun with good externals and indeed crappy internals as most Ares gun

This specific gun is an Asahi, semi auto, feed from the actual mag, very rare gun made in 1993, it has a pneumatic solenoid engine ..Basically a Polarstar engine but in year 1993. Only 250 ever made plus one in silver color, my gun, unique in the world.
The biggest draw back is the lack of hop up but AS4L guys added an AEG barrel and hop up. It's shouldn't be compared with the Ares! I have an Ares and a Geneth as well, the Asahi is a league on it's own. To me the Asahi is the best airsoft gun ever made!

Wolf
Thanks.
My brain got the two confused, probably because of the lack of the hopup.

Reactions: Wolfgeorge

·
Registered
934 Posts
Why the heck would you spend $6k on a gun that shoots the same range as my $600 SSG10? 🤨
For the same reason people will buy expensive cars over cheap cars even if they drive the same speed.
The Asahi is beautiful, rare, interesting and...beautiful.

·
Super Moderator
3,719 Posts
The new 2020/2021 Systemas are pretty sweet. Brushless motor, DSG gearset, improved electrics straight out of the box.

·
Registered
934 Posts
The new 2020/2021 Systemas are pretty sweet. Brushless motor, DSG gearset, improved electrics straight out of the box.
Neat.
That fixes the big issue with the systema in that it has fast semi auto but very slow full auto.
Still, I find them very overpriced in terms of pure performance, though the realistic externals are a massive positive.
I would still take an Inokatsu over a Systema though.

·
Registered
934 Posts
Eh, it doesn’t really look that hot IMO...
Heresy.
Stay here and let me go get my flamethrower...

Reactions: SiliconeSword

·
Registered
1,456 Posts
I want one in OD green, Desert Tan, and that weird mustard color on some VFC H&K rifle I forget the name of.
A letter of the english alphabet followed by a double digit number, I would expect

141 - 160 of 179 Posts