Airsoft Sniper Forum banner

161 - 180 of 180 Posts

·
Registered
959 Posts
I want one in OD green, Desert Tan, and that weird mustard color on some VFC H&K rifle I forget the name of.
A letter of the english alphabet followed by a double digit number, I would expect
Probably the H&K 416 or 417.
VFC calls it bronze.

Sent from my SM-A505FN using Tapatalk

·
Registered
959 Posts
Found it, G28
The G28 is a weird rifle.
I say this because H&K made a civilian version of the HK417 in the MR308. Then they militarised the MR308 as the G28.
They went full circle and I don't know why.

Reactions: SiliconeSword

·
Registered
959 Posts

The upper receiver specifically, that's a pretty weird color
It looks like the gold colour in lego sets. It's kinda yucky especially since the rest of the rifle is a different colour.

Reactions: SiliconeSword

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #167 ·
Did a little 2v1 skirmish (my brother and sister v me) just now, I obviously destroyed.

Had a sick through the sticks shot at my sister, from around 250 feet. Now that was satisfying!

Only bad part was my brother left me out there, because he didn’t tell me he surrendered, so I spent a solid 10 minutes lying there. 🙄

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #168 ·
Now they are saying they won’t play with me anymore, because my rifle is “to good”. So now I have to buy a crappy spring pistol in order to play airsoft with them. 😑🙄

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
Lol, I had that issue with my friends a couple years ago back when I was getting started.

I resolved it by having them buy upgrade parts and me installing them and modifying their guns, and I dropped my joules to about 1.8J(which is about ideal for the .43g BBs I used at the time) and I still slayed, but they also got more kills than before and were happier in the end.

Still, I never gave them suppressors as I knew that they would cause things to jam up if they put in a .12g on hop for .43g, but back then my suppressors really weren't a major advantage anyways.

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #170 ·
Well, they aren’t willing to invest in an airsoft setup, they just have crappy $15-$20 spring pistols.

They need to get a $100-$150 Lancer Tactical AEG and just be done with it. Those are decent and they would get more kills.

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
Yeah, my friends had LPAEGs, AEGs, a GBB pistol, NBBs, and a spring SCAR and MB03, among the spring pistols and shotguns, so upgrading and modifying was a real possibility.
One friend invited another over who had a P90 of some sort and he was using some sort of terrible battery that gave like 5 shots and needed charging, and I slapped on some DEANS plugs and gave him a cheap 7.4 lipo and he did really well.

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #172 ·
Hold up. My brother just said he was searching sniper rifles earlier on eBay. So I said, “so you’re willing to spend $400+ on a sniper rifle, but not $100-$150 on an AEG?”

And he says in his snooty little tone, “They sell them for $20-$100 on eBay, cause stuff is cheap”.

This kid is always low key jealous of me. Anything I have he wants.

So I’m just going to let him buy a crappy $50 sniper rifle and see where that leads him. 👽

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #174 ·
Ikr, but these kids insist on getting cheap pieces of crap. I don’t get it. 🙄

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #175 ·
Ok, so my brother is getting a Lancer Tactical AEG, so now he will play. My sister claims she doesn’t have the money to, but that’s a lie. Hopefully she will get one soon to.

·
Registered
959 Posts
Ok, so my brother is getting a Lancer Tactical AEG, so now he will play. My sister claims she doesn’t have the money to, but that’s a lie. Hopefully she will get one soon to.
I would recommend he get a cyma instead.
A cyma 623 CM.623 Mosfet Edition - Black [CYMA] (or similar- the ones with the 6.03 barrels and microswitch mosfets) if he wants to go cheaper, or a cyma platinum if he wants to spend the extra buck.

·
Registered
959 Posts
Is this the same thing? CYMA Sport M4 Carbine Airsoft AEG (Model: 13 M-LOK Handguard)

And why necessarily this over the LT?
I think so.
As to why I recommend cyma over lancer tactical...well...
Firstly I love cyma.
Secondly, while Lancer have fixed some of the problems with their guns, there are still some issues with them.
Namely, the mosfet is crap, the spring guide is plastic, the qd spring guide wiggles about far too much in the gearbox for my liking and the externals are horrendous.

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #179 ·
Oops, to late, he already order it. 😑

I’ll recommend the 623 to my sister when/if she ever decides to get an AEG, but she will probably want to go for a cheapy. 🙄

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #180 ·
Just played a game with my bro and sis and I completely destroyed them. My bro got super mad a quit, cause “I was being no fair”.

Heck, I could have shot him in the arms, hand, his rifle, his shoulder, his head or his nuts, and I chose to shoot him in the thigh. And he still gets mad at me? 🤨

161 - 180 of 180 Posts