Airsoft Sniper Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Rules:

-In game pics get extra points
-Staged pics are allowed IF in full field gear (ie. goggles, face mask, etc)

-Must be related to the sniper/spotter role
-No unsafe conduct may be promoted in the picture
-Pictures must follow size/quality rule (no blurry pics)
-Participants may enter as many photos as they like....
HOWEVER, each person must stick to one post only. Just edit your post when you want to add more pics
-As judge, I will not enter the contest.

I will announce a winner at the end of the month (March 31st, 2012)

Good luck everybody! There are currently no prizes except your own pride, unless someone would like to donate a prize. :cheers:

·
Registered
3,975 Posts
Give us some time man....... most people don't get out and play until the weekends. ;)

Here is a photo from a few years ago. Myself and my spotter, and yes that is a SAW that he is holding. And yes we screwed the other team during that game ;)

And then this one was the first game with my TM L96..... was more of a spotter this game, but still was able to get a few kills with her.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Just a couple of pics taken with my camera during a game day 08/01/2012

and side view of the same position.

and a couple more random ones from the same day.

·
Registered
2,199 Posts
Picture contest

Picture 1 & 2 - in game
3&4 - getting ready to go out, Ghillied shotgun FTW? :shot:

Seriously though - good pics guys :pop:

Attachments

·
Premium Member
3,494 Posts
Lvoing the pics guys, getting together with some friends today for a small game. Hopefully will get some pics up for the contest.

Thanks Wyvern for doing this!

·
Premium Member
716 Posts
Here's a game I was PL for. A teammate that I often do a sniper/sniper team with was on the L96. He was ID'ing and ranging targets for me so I could call in orders to my a squad I had in the area. Neither of actually had any idea this picture was taken until a few days later in the AAR.

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

·
Registered
3,975 Posts
Yes that is a saw, and yes that is a knee pad on it. He broke the latch that holds on the hand guard, so he had to come up with something. And with the game we were playing they were at my range, and then really quick they were at his.

·
Registered
499 Posts
Funny, I was thinking exactly the same. Could it be from lahnus at the end of .22LR shooting line(pienoikiväärirata)?

·
Registered
568 Posts
I can play next weekend, but if there isn't enough people, maybe not.
How long do we have time? I need like 6 weeks and I can get some SERIOUSLY good pics. ;)

1 - 20 of 32 Posts