Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,494 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As some of you may know, MIA started picture contests, which ended up working out very well. People simply posted their favorite pics, and the judges chose the winner. We can do an "award" system where the winner gets a custom title along with a increase of karma.

So consider this ASF's first picture contest for the month of June!

Rules:

-Can be staged pics or in game pics
-Must be related to the sniper/spotter role
-No unsafe conduct may be promoted in the picture
-Pictures must follow size/quality rule (no blurry pics)
-Participants may enter as many photos as they like....
HOWEVER, each person must stick to one post only. Just edit your post when you want to add more pics
-Judges may not enter contest
Judges will look at/confer at end of the month to choose the winner.

So post away! And if anyone wants to be a judge, PM me.

·
Premium Member
3,494 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Gorem said:
Can we do just rifle pics as well?
I hadn't thought about allowing rifle pics as well, but I think since this is the first time, sure.

In the future, depending on how this goes, we might have to do two separate threads, one for rifles and one for action shots/staged shots.

So to be clear, all rifle pics will be allowed.

·
Premium Member
3,494 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Stickied this thread to make sure it does not fall too far down the gallery thread page. Nice looking entrees so far, keep them coming.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Woogie your L96 is so plane but it's so SEXY!! I think I might just have to get a TM L96 instead of a vsr. Very nice pictures so far. I really like Yankee's second picture, makes you and your spotters look professional.

·
Registered
56 Posts
silentsniper said:
Bushman, Your team was featured in Operator Magazine right?
That is correct.
My spotter & I recently had the honor of becoming centerfolds in the March release of Operator Magazine Volume 2.

It's a free online publication that's fairly new, offering up some great information for all of us abroad throughout the Milsim Airsoft community in the USA.

http://www.operator-magazine.com/Issues.html

1 - 20 of 37 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.