Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
2017 Ford Raptor
224 Posts
My vote is for the SSP18. I've quite liked mine. The full-auto is nice for things like this, cutting through brush, and running the pistol as a primary. I don't think you can truly appreciate what you are missing until you get a full-auto GBB pistol. My brother has an SSP23 and an AAP and pretty much immediately dropped using his SSP23 in favor of the auto-pistol.

They say a picture is worth a thousand words, so a video is even better. Yes, I use full auto a lot - but I've noticed I usually have to triple tap targets to get them to call their hit in time so that I don't get hit, so having the gun on full auto and using burst/full became a habit very early on.

· Registered
2017 Ford Raptor
224 Posts
interesting, so talk to me about reliability? How long have you had it and has anything broken and if so, was it easy to get the parts from novaritch thanks man.
I've answered you in the other thread, but reliability has been great over the last year, no issues. Ordering parts is as simple as going here: SSP18 Spare Parts - Novritsch | USA.

No research projects on if the parts are compatible, no shopping around - just click and buy. That alone is one of the main reasons I really like Nov's business model.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts