Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
314 Posts
Bbu is blowback unit, the one which holds yoir nozzle. Light bbu usually cheesed out the materials making it lighter so it would cycle faster.

But I would choose TM hicapa and changes what's necessary like the slide and sear set. They would cost more but it'll be worth it.

Who am I joking, hicapa looks sick and the spare parts availability is way more than glock in my country

· Registered
314 Posts
I'm yet to own any of Novvy guns, but from what I've see and read so far, Nov basically take a good base and improve it. But the improvement sometimes makes it proprietary to his only.

My first thing to look when getting an airsoft gun is the spare availabilty before anything else, so that really influence me towards TM Hicapa. Otherwise, Nov guns are actually good.

· Registered
314 Posts
Also rather than TM Hicapa, I think it's better you go for TM Gold Match. It's essentially Hicapa but better. But still, you'll need to replace the slide with metal one. But its performance ootb is very impressive already so as a secondary you could settle with standard config (other than upgraded slide to metal) for quite a while.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts