Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi! I've been away for a while nowXD But anyways, I'm going to start airsofting again, and going from AEG DMR's to a TM VSR-10.

It already has a 6.05 precision barrel (unknown label)
and a new hop-up (unknown label)
All the other stuff is stock.

I'm going to buy a new spring (500 fps+) and a sear, and wondered if I should buy the Polar star reinforced sear set ( http://www.airsoftpost.com/product_info.php?cPath=24_579&products_id=31502 ) instead of a zero trigger, since funds are a bit low

Do you guys have any experience with it? If so, will it be good enough for a 500 fps spring, or should I get something weaker?

Response is appreciated

-2Echo

·
Registered
207 Posts
Custom cut titanium sears, will cost you about $75 at a machine shop but you will never need any sears again. Just bring in your current sears and they will cut copies for you. Does increase your pull weight by a little bit however.

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Did some research and found out that they had a CNC machine and stuff at my school right under my nose in the industrial tech building (vocational school). Thanks to Octoberknight, i will get a custom made sear

Do you think they can make a tightbore barrel for me too? I forgot to ask XD

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
If they can, i wonder, is it going to be as good as a prometheus, madbull or laylax prescision barrel?

I have no experience with what kind of steel is best or anything. Do you know what makes the good prescisionbarrels that good? Because if everybody could just go to a CNC machine and make a barrel which could be as good as a laylax, I don't think laylax or any other brand would be that popular... I'm going to ask them to do a barrel for me anyways

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.