Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm really surprised noone has posted this yet. Youtube says it all.
http://www.youtube.com/user/PolarStarAirsoft

Remember that this requires an air rig but all you frustrated AEG snipers now have an alternative to your accurized sewing machines. So far PSA has said 500FPS while just holding the barrel on the MB, so w/o a seal, and 30rps if that gives you any idea on trigger response. Its fire controls are programmable too.

oh yeah, almost forgot "BOOM!"

·
Registered
3,975 Posts
Would be awesome if there was a semi auto only box!!!! Don't need all that extra in there for my DMR

So you got to shoot them then? Or what.

That and you should let him know that I will test one out up here in the dead of winter..

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
April or March last I heard. They have had them up to ~515FPS @ 47rps and you can speculate consistency with this video. Just imagine what it could be if they weren't shooting 41rps.
So, its looking like ~4FPS +/- with that setup.

I hope they make the air nozzles changeable.

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Here is your answer on consistency
I think its safe to say that a 1.5FPS+/- between ~30rps is enough to say that its very consistent. Not even sure if its dual reg'ed.

There is a semi-auto P* in this one (1:52 & 2:18), but you can only hear the BBs.

·
Registered
3,975 Posts
Well April is here.... and still nothing yet.

Would love to see what becomes of this project of their's. But do you guys think we will ever see it, or is it going to be just a custom thing they keep to themselves?

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.