Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm curious to know what you guys think about making a AAC Honey Badger. And no i didn't get this off of fps russia's video even though i was happy to see a good video on it tell me what you guys think! Also, about how much would it cost assuming i get a g&p gearbox. Thanks for your help.

·
Registered
159 Posts
Its basically a customized Armalite.It would be easier to do in polystyrene for someone who has no metal working skills.The hardest part would be making the portion of the rifle behind the receiver,It would have to be made.The stock could come from an MP7.With some engenuity most RIS handguards could be modified to look like the one on that rifle.The true cost factor would be in man hours doing the fabrication,and if your going to pay a tech to do this it will not be cheap by any stretch of the imagination.Better for you all the way around to do this yourself.Best part about doing it yourself is you will learn how to do it,and acquire skills to apply to other projects.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.