Airsoft Sniper Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello fellow snipers!!!
I saw this on youtube and was thinking if anyone has tried/thought of this idea

http://www.amazon.com/Iguana-Mosqui...9321&sr=8-6&keywords=pop+up+mosquito+net+tent

take one of these put holes for your barrel in the 4 sides, then take some camo mesh, sow some velcrow on it, put the other end of the velcrow on the tent (a.k.a. sniper hide) and attach it to the tent (because a stronger FPS can go right through mosquito netting in my experience) and then put small holes all over it and attach veg. to it and set up in it and dont move a lot and your good.
i suggest putting new veg each time you move though.

·
Registered
558 Posts
seems ok, or you can make several with camo blanket and 4-8 stakes in the ground, then all you need to do is lay the blanket over the stakes and get under it, then you have 3x - 5x the protection.

·
Registered
856 Posts
Come on guys…
That guide is even pretty recent, its even stickier. I just searched "belly hide" and it was right there. Gentlemen, I know some don't like to hear this, but please do your research before posting a thread.
edit: you just read my mind, are you psychic??

·
Registered
856 Posts
yes I meant psychic, auto correct is a pain.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
i did the research and nothing came up with portable.

LiKeBuTTeRsBaCK said:
"The soldier dies for 15,000 poorly placed rounds, the sniper dies for that one... perfect... shot"

·
Registered
393 Posts
i did the research and nothing came up with portable.
Did you search for "belly hide"? A quick search and the guide is right there. Its even stickied in the concealment section. Its really light and portable too. The hide I made for the guide took less than 10 minutes, and takes up no space in a backpack.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
no... i was looking for a portable hide not a stationary belly hide.:yup:

·
Registered
1,106 Posts
can't watch vid :/ but if this is like a portable sniper tent then thats sooo cool. But in my field, the farthest range you can hit someone is about 200ft so it unnecessary for me XD

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
it can fold down to ~ 20in. (quadfolded) and ~28in. (trifolded) so if you un-veg it it will fit in your backpack. it also comes with a repair kit incase it rips. not to mention its very light. only a few ounces.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts