Airsoft Sniper Forum banner

Post Your Groupings!

2K views 7 replies 4 participants last post by  TheTJ 
#1 · (Edited)
I'm pretty surprised I haven't seen any threads dedicated to this yet! Post your groupings and your gun!

Shooting a G&G M14 EBR Long. I just got everything adjusted and had the time to take some shots. The wind was on and off throughout the shots, but for factory internals I am pretty impressed. The R-Hop has not been installed on this yet.
Below I have my groupings, and position for the shot. First, the statistics:

Target Paper Size: 9x9 inches/~23x23 centimeters
Distance: 50 yards/150 feet/~46 meters
Shots Fired: 40
Hits on Paper: 27
Hits on Target: 21
Shots Missed: 13
Overall Accuracy: 52.5%

This is the POV of where the target is placed.

This is the POV of where the shots were taken from.​

See less See more
#3 ·
Semi. Full-auto empties my standard cap mag in like 3 seconds, so it's a complete waste. Also, this is a sniper forum! I'm not wasting people's time with a full-auto mag dump =)

#4 ·
May I use real steel as well as BBs? ;) 100 yards, AR-15 .223 handloaded ammo, varmint scope.

LOL
All kidding aside, I'm curious on what my BB replicas can do, but the space in the yard is too small, really... :(

Quick question, TJ- what is your POA when you attempted this sequence of groupings?

#5 · (Edited)
Will have to try and see what I get.
EDIT: Will have to travel to my friends house to get any good readings. At my current location I have about 100ft and would be shooting from an elevated position with less then 1ft of clearance from hitting the roof on the way down. Not saying I can't do it, but I would much rather prefer a nice supported position so I can accurately measure those groupings.

#8 ·
For a factory stock AEG shooting 395-400fps on .20g's I'm definitely impressed with the distance. Now, I say factory stock, but these internals are supposed to be fully upgraded FROM the assembly, so I may be crossing the line... Still, can't wait until I drop the R-Hop in it!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.