Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
536 Posts
Sorry to hear that. In its current state as per the description you provided, I would say the platform will NOT be able to fire because of the massive pressure drop from the missing screw on the opposite side of the nozzle. I am not aware of any PCS screw being sold separately and you might be in need of an entire new bolt. There should be some of them sold in stores..but you might need to have it shipped internationally. If you find it in any store in Italy I would be happy to help although most shoot internationally with no problem.

This said, remember that in addition to the PCS screw there is a black cylindrical piece, a metal ring (I don't think it's plastic) that sits right behind the PCS screw. You might be missing that, as well.

I often question what that's there for but if it's there, it's got to be for a reason ;)

·
Registered
536 Posts
Wow that is weird Eheh it looks like the PCS hex and dial screw are missing but how can the gas not slip from the hole created by such missing piece? If you pop the whole bolt open you should be able to see all the way from the top part of the nozzle through the striker spring...which means gas would get away from there.

Anyway, glad to know it's firing..what I wrote on the bolt in stores still stands. I think the only way to get those pieces is to order a new stock bolt.

·
Registered
536 Posts
Ok that explains the reason why the gas is going into the nozzle regardless of the PCS screw..I never saw a bolt like that but it might be how the non-pcs looks like.

This store in San Marino (near Italy) usually has the PCS bolt:
http://www.safarasoftair.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=8096

If you need help with it let me know. I am not affiliated with the store but I shopped from them more than once in the last year.

Without PCS you won't be able to set the FPS but that is not a problem if you plan on having an external air rig.

What might restrict the FPS on your output might be the restricted nozzle. Check if your nozzle has inner rings that reduce its diameter..we are getting those in Italy after the restrictions that was forced on Tanaka Works by the state of Japan ;)

Having a sealed wall instead of the PCS screw might have its advantage in terms of air seal ;)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.