Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently purchased a Tanaka M700 AICS with a Pre-ban bolt and a factory unrestricted nozzle. The problem however, is that I wasn't informed by the seller that the dial and hex screw inside the bolt were missing.

Is there any place that sells the adjustment dial and the hex screw as well? Right now there's nothing in it's place and I'm sure I'm losing a lot of gas through the open hole. Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Reezo, it still fires and performs great actually. I may just have mistaken this bolt for a PCS one though. I've provided a picture below to show you what I'm dealing with. It still fires like Tanaka's should, very straight and far. Just curious on what bolt I have.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
Alright thanks, do you know of any certain stores that would possibly carry them now or in the future? So I know where to look on a regular basis? A simple Google search didn't provide me with any promising results.

EDIT: After disassembling the bolt, it looks like there is a perfectly fitted black piece put in to fill the hole where the PCS knob would be. Is this piece not normal, and could've been placed there by the seller? I'm just curious to know if that's a common piece or if the seller had it put there so I can contact him and move on from there.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Alright, thanks I'll keep an eye out on that website. Looks like they carry a few other rare parts for the Tanaka rifles as well.

After talking with the seller, he said he was told to adjust the FPS, you had to adjust the screw that tightens or loosens the striker spring. He said the sharper the strike the more FPS it will have.

Here is the screw he was talking about. I've never heard this myself, so I'm not sure if it works that way or not.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.