Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
536 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello guys,
I am in contact with Friedrick, from www.fine-arms.de and he told me he can build and ship HPA rigs for our Tanaka rifles.

Here are the pictures he sent me. I would like to know what you guys think about it and maybe offer a possibility to other Tanaka users in Europe to get an alternative way of getting an HPA rig.

Since I am no expert I do not know whether this or AustinWolf's are better. I am sure there are differences I cannot spot.

·
Administrator
6,219 Posts
From what Io can see it's G&G power pack plus a rig with a (what it looks like) Palmer's regulator , the QD and the hosess.... basicaly that's a rig. It will work , but what about the prices...?
How much is Austinwolf charges and how much is Fiedrick?
My guess is that both Friedrick and Austinwolf suggested the same parts and maybe the difference is at the brand of the tanks.
The pictures also shows 2 types of tank, one carbonfiber and one metal. Since you'll use it on a bolt action gun you don't need a big tank but something smaller and easier to conceal.

Wolf

·
Registered
536 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I am waiting for a final quote. It looks like around 300 euros WITH an HPA carbon fiber bottle included and the work on the magazine. I don't have a Tanaka long magazine but he sells them so I am going to purchase one and have it tapped for the rig.

I will keep the thread up to date as soon as I get more info!

·
Registered
361 Posts
Well, given that I'm looking at spending about $350 on a Wolv dual regulator setup+Ninja 90ci carbon fiber tank, The Wolv alternative with a little home work is slightly more appealing to me.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.