Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
56 Posts
The barrels included with the unit that I've encountered mic'd out between 6.06mm & 6.05mm & are honestly not that bad for a brass barrel once the bore has been propely polished out and would serve just fine as a temporary for those on a budget, ollowing it's owner the time to save up for a good quality aftermarket 6.03mm tightbore. I personally recommend the stainless steel inner barrels as in my experience once properly polished they will not oxidize & resist collecting debris better than the other material types currently available & will not wear out over time with use as the coated or anodized type barrels will eventually do.

· Registered
56 Posts
Thanks "awagg".
The poem I myself actually wrote years ago.
I must agree on your recommedation on the pros by using the PDI chamber for the VSR & it's incorporation of the AEG TM style bucking as there is a plethora to choose from to say the least, but as with all things there is always a trade off, & for those of us that prefer the adjustment of backspin spin on the fly, the TM Precion Chamber is the most sound solution for that balance in performance & accessible rapid adjustment for tuning the spin.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.