Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
WOULD GIVE CASH + TRADE FOR MAGPUL MASADA

I will ship to the lower 48 states. Buyer pays for shipping. If you would like to check into my credibility I have 137 score on ebay with plenty of good feedback. My ebay ID is, qastaley.
Prices can be slightly negotiable. The worst I can do is say no.
Thank you for taking the time to look at my add.

The pistol is a we-tech 1911.
I have installed a 6.03, 235mm madbull inner barrel and covered it with a madbul gemtech mock silencer. I have 3 non leaky magazines for it. If you want I could throw in a tan tornado drop leg holster for an extra $15

This gun has been fielded twice, used for back yard plinking, and scaring little brothers. no more then 15 magazines have gone through it.

Then gemtech has some white marks on it from rubbing up against a wall at a paint ball field. These makes can be cleaned off with a little bit of elbow grease. I left them on because i I liked the look.

It's a great side arm with some extra range and accuracy on top of it. I use .25's with hop up about half on and get a very nice distance shooting at man size targets.
I paid...

I paid...
We-tech 1911 + two magazines- $115
spare magazine- $20
Madbul 235mm inner barrel- $35
Madbull Gemtech mock suppressor- $35
Total $205

Ill let it go for $150
($165 if you would like a tan tornado drop leg holster with it)

I am Flexible with price.
Any further questions feel free to ask.

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hah it kinda does, these shots were before heavy editing. Maybe ill put up a few of the edited ones. And alright cool let me know. Shes a fun pistol but i never get to do any cqb with her :(

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.