Vfc 4.5 in barrel extension

Internals:
PDI barrel 6.05 (which length?)
Erhop
5ku scar air nozzle
Guarder cylinder
Guarder cylinder head
Shs 15t piston
Shs Cnc metal piston head (for piston weight balance)
Shs 13:1 gears
Frankentorque motor
Prometheus ms150sp spring (or guarder sp150)

Also will be doing all manner of volume balancing comppression shimming stabilization ect. (Holy grail, ect)

·
Registered
158 Posts
I see you didn't specify... If you can find a CA Scar-H, they use the V2.5 GB out of the SR-25, which is a great base for a DMR.

What are your plans for battery and MOSFET?

JG Blue might be a little quicker... Hard to say with the 13:1s if it'll pull that spring any faster than a Frankentorque. If you use a Spectre or Chimera fet, it won't matter anyway since you'll have pre-cocking.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have the parts to make a regular fet and I have an 11.1 45c 1300mah and a 7.4 1200 mah 65c as well as a 2250 mah 11.1 65c. Also im planning on doing this airbreak mod: [a.e.g.] Air Brake Mod - Airsoft Forum or the airbreak mod mentioned in the silicone cylinder damper thread stickied in the aeg section of this forum.

·
Registered
231 Posts
Get the Madbull rail extension.
It won't be a real DMR without it xD

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yah that would be an option maybe after I save a little more cash after doing this build. Im still in the process of purchasing a scar H

·
Registered
158 Posts
All things can be modified. And I certainly think that the full length SSR upper looks better than the rail extension.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
I got my hands on a Echo 1 Scar H for 120 shipped and after I finish with internals I might throw a Madbull extension on it (Still less expensive than vfc). I also love how that PRS looks on that scar I will think about that. This below is what I would love for it to look like when im done

Attachments

·
Registered
318 Posts
Wow Skywalker that thing is beautiful! It looks vaguely like a PSG-1 to me.

What kind of stock is on there? I like it a lot... I feel the need to put one on my scar dmr build...

Also, what brand is the base gun?

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
That would be a magpul PRS stock looks like it is heavily modified to fit onto a Scar. And diffinetly a vfc scar

·
Registered
318 Posts
Hmm ok. I was thinking that maybe there is some place that sells special prs stocks for the scar....that would be nice.

How can you tell that it's vfc? Are they the only ones that make the SSR upper?

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Yah only producers of SSR (Except for WE but those are so new to the market) also look at the trademarks those trades are only found on VFC I believe. I did find this: Angry Gun VFC / WE SCAR to M4 Stock Adapter, Accessories & Parts, External Parts, Stocks, SCAR Stocks - Evike.com Airsoft Superstore <---- That is not what he did though if you use the adapter that scar w/ prs will look like this: The One, The Only: Starblade's Dmr - Custom Weapons - Airsoft Indiana Community Boards not nearly as sexy as what the image shown above is the image shown above is all custom mounting for sure.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Yeah its quite custom. There is a chimera AND battery in that stock too lol. The mounting version shown I became unsatisfied with, I'm planning mill a custom adapter to mount it more snugly. Its the PRS stock for a Masada. Here's a build thread: Airsoft Organization of South Carolina | View topic - (re)Build of VFC Scar-H SSR

And yeah it does kinda look like a PSG...

Back when I had a M4 buffer tube style PRS.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
My build had come to a halt until I decided to dmr my we scar with an hpa tank. In case you have not seen alyan airsoft's magazine builds I am planning essentially the same thing.

Externals:
We Scar
Madbull PWS rail extension
Scar QD suppressor
Angry gun stock adapter
Magpul UBR

Internals:
RA-Tech aluminium NPAS
RA-Tech replacement flute valve (increase consistency)
Angry Gun recoil spring
RA-Tech Stinger hopup
ZCI 455mm 6.02 r-hopped and lapped down to .5 micron
HPA rig running 800 psi strait into a Co2 magazine port

Is my hpa plan suicide because it is a bit worrying but as far as I can tell the magazine was made to take c02 from a cartridge running at 800 psi and I am wondering if it can handle the psi from a hpa tank.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts