Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,893 Posts
It can under the right circumstances. hat it can do is keep the hop arm from moving up and down and keep the backspin more consistent from shot to shot. It's like an adjustable fixed hopup.

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
Hell ya! It gives you much more precision over how you want your backspin to act, too. It's a lot less trouble than it looks too; many people are put off by it because you have to drill in to your outer barrel, but it's really easy.
Masterjuggler has made an excellent tutorial on how to do it if you need help, and in his guide there is a link to a video tutorial I did, although my method isn't as effective as Juggler's. :p

·
Registered
2,893 Posts
I personally like having a scope dial as my adjuster. It keeps its position very well and I love it when people ask "why the heck is there a scope dial sticking out of your barrel?"

·
Registered
2,893 Posts
This isn't related to this thread but what bar-10 do you have?
I'm not sure what you're talking about. As far as I know there is only one bar10. The JG bar10.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.