Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
299 Posts
The mechanics of the rifle are pretty much identical to the competing UTG MK96 and can even use the same magazines.
That's what it says on ShortyUSA's description. I guess I'm not fully educated on this, but my understanding was that the UTG MK96 was somehow different from the Well Warrior I.

Both crap for the most part. Decent for plinking and backyard games with poor kids, but the second you play with real airsofters, your rifle is useless...which is why I'm selling my Well Warrior I.

·
Registered
299 Posts
Well, you're WAY over paying with Shorty's USA. At Evike, the same UTG guns are about $100 less. And for $100-some-odd you can pick up a TM VSR-10, or it's clone, the Bar-10. The JG Bar-10 has become the defacto starter rifle since it's fully compatible with anything designed for the VSR. Roll that extra $100 into high quality BB's, a tightbore, and maybe a quality bucking. More than anything else, those will improve your accuracy. You may not be shooting dimes, but your groups will be outstanding in comparison to that POS.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.