Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone, new to the forums but not new to airsoft and I have searched the forums already but haven't found this posted already.

My main question is, what is the quietest semi-auto pistol? I have a kwa GBB sig 226 and boy oh boy is it loud but a lot of fun.

It tends to definitely give me away when targets are within my sniper range and I have to take em out but their friends will locate me too easily.

Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
239 Posts
Y&P also makes a clone of the TM MK23. "Y&P MK23" its cheap and you can buy additional mags. Search youtube for user reviews. Its not as good as the TM but affordable.

·
Registered
239 Posts
Try to get a TM Mk23 over the Y&P if possible. I think Maruzen makes a good NBB.
Yea the TM is better, but for the price you cant bet it and have extra for mags. You can also install a stock VSR-10 they you might have laying around (cut to the proper size of course) and extend it in the silencer to have an accurate pistol. Also TM compatible bucking.

·
Registered
239 Posts

·
Administrator
6,201 Posts
TM is better than P99 NBB the Maruzen P99 GBB really sucks so be careful!!

Even though NBB pistols are more efficient and silent I don't like them, my heart belongs to GBB pistols as they are very customizable and easy to find replacement parts.

The MK23 is a very bulky pistol, it's bigger than Hi Capa or a 1911.

Wolf

·
Administrator
6,201 Posts
LOL
I had the opportunity to buy a few MK23 to be honest but I didn't...
I love my GBBs and like you said only the KWA M9 is bone stock (I've only changed the grips) cause it belongs to my brother and he doesn't want to pay for parts!! I won't spend my money to upgrade his gun...!

So far my prefered skirmish pistols are the KSC Glocks and the TM Hi Capa the 1911 are good (and IMO are the best looking pistols) but their small gas capacity doesn't allow many rapid shots.

Wolf

·
Administrator
6,201 Posts
Both are great, TM has better hop up (perhaps the best among pistols) but KSC has proven reliability.

I have 3 KSC G18's one was build from my spare parts and one of them is my regular skirmish pistol.

Wolf

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.