Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi all..i'm going to make my first R-HopUp into my Vsr10Custom and i've a simple question:
I've to choose between 3 different rubber for the "External Hopup" between:
King Arm Bucking
Cylinder Rectangle Magenta Auto part Plastic

PDI W-Hopup for normal Vsr10 Chamber
Household hardware Gas Camera accessory Cylinder Rim

Tokyo Marui ( The original Marui rubber from Vsr10Gspec )

Automotive tire Household hardware Cylinder Auto part Gas

Which one of this 3 hopup going to be the bestone choose??i'll going to use:
-Normal TokyoMarui Chamber
-HSA VSR10 custom arm designed for M-nub
-M-Nub
-R-Hopup from HSA
Note: This rifle 'll gain only 330fps\0.99Joule as 0.20BBs.
Thnx, Ace.

·
Registered
212 Posts
Not sure if It's the same with vsr guns as opposed to AEG guns. But the thing people like about the R-hop is that you can use soft buckings (keeps a good air seal) because the R-hop still gives you the advantage of using heavier bb's but having a soft bucking (for air seal). Again I'm not 100% sure if it works the same with the vsr style system, but if I had to guess I would say it will. So you should pick the softest bucking.

·
Registered
398 Posts
It is the other way around, you can use a really hard bucking, which is great for airseal but bad for hop, because the r-hop becomes your point of contact with the bb, not the bucking.

the king arms bucking is crap. mine tore under 200 shots trying to lift .36 bb's.

pdi I have not tried, same with the TM. everything I have read though says the nine Ball purple buckings are by far the best.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.