Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Starting a new project that I wanted to share with you all!

Just got my Seekins precision 20MOA base in today. Mounted a cheapo scope on it for the time being

Thanks for looking guys

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The stock is factory green. It's a hogue overmold stock, the color is called ghillie green.

Soon to come mods:

Seekins precision scope rings
Harris bipod
Leupold mark 4 or USO or NF optic variable zoom
AAC Blackout muzzle brake
AAC suppressor

Then later,

A McMillan A4 stock
5/10 round detachable magazine
A new sexy paint job

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
update:
(sorry about the oversize cat... got in every picture I took)

added a few things...

B&C stock
SWFA 3x9 Mildot
Seekins Precision 20MOA Mount
Seekins Precision Low 30mm rings
Cheek pouch.

Cheapo bipod for the time being.. Soon to be replaced

If all goes well I will get some rounds down range tomorrow... Maybe push her out to 600 plus...

·
Registered
183 Posts
Absolutely gorgeous! I'm a rem. 700 lover, doesn't even matter the caliber neither. Lol.
Very sweet though, thanks for sharing with us man. Looking forward to seeing more of her as you progress with customization!

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Alright!!

Took her out to the range today and got DOPE from 100-800 yards today. Shoots like a dream!

Even got a chance to ring the 1000 yard gong, twice. Needless to say I am pretty stoked. It's so satisfying to hear the steel plate when you get past about 500 yards... See the hit then shortly after come the ding. :)

·
Registered
562 Posts
I just got a falcon 4-14x44 ffp scope and love it. Would be great on your rifle.
The Falcom Menace 4-14X44 is my next purchase for my Remington 700... read alot of good press on this glass.

·
Registered
336 Posts
Seriously need to look into the Nightforce NXS 5.5-22x56 optics... IT'S a DREAM man.

Does that stock allow free floating?

I'm looking to drop some dough into a McMillan but don't know if I could go with the 'clones' and get the same result.

Edit: What grain bullets were you using for the 1000 yard? I really enjoy the 168 grain.

·
Registered
652 Posts
I can tell you right now mccl that no clone will live up to a real McMillan stock. McMillan stocks are expensive, but there is a reason for that, they are the best gun stocks in the world! I would have to say if you have the money, go out and buy a REAL McMillan stock.

·
Registered
336 Posts
Yeah, I'm just going to save a bit more and do that. The stock in it right now is good, I can wait about a month or two till she is a complete rifle... You should check her out, I put up pics of her. ha

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.