Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
714 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any android users? I found a sweet range finder app. First you enter in the height of the object in question. Then using your touch screen you adjust a window which will give you the range. It uses your camera. Units of measurement are convertable to U.S. and other. Name coming...
And its called smart distance ... Check her out.
Sent from my MB870 using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
Thanks man! Works nicely on my Samsung Galaxy Ace. I just tested it though by sticking it out of my bedroom window so I have yet to test it at a real marked distance and see how accurate it is.

·
Registered
714 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks ranger. I find my Droid x2 fits perfectly into a m4 mag pouch(with the case). I do have a phone case so I'm not really worried about it being shot..

Sent from my MB870 using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2

·
Premium Member
2,094 Posts
I have a condor pouch I bought just for my phone, just scared to pull it out and take a chance of it getting hit. I checked out the app a little today. Pretty effin sweet I must admit!! Once I figured out how to use it of course. I will be showing it off at todays game at River bottom assault. "Www.riverbottomassault.com" they have a western ghost town! My buddies said its sweet .

·
Premium Member
2,094 Posts
Went to my father inlaws yesterday and brought my kids bone stock Bar10, only mod was the teflon on the bucking an cylinder.. Tested his rifle and the range finder app.. Very sweet app!! His rifle slings 40's accuratly at 132.3 feet. He pegged me in the butt from that distance and then I ranged it. The app seems pretty dead on! I like it more now than the other day,lol..

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.