Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,094 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I recently got an AGM L96, I posted a little on it already but here are some pics of it and a few other rifles today.

and because my kid has about 5 or 6 years playing with the big boys, gonna give him some gallery love too,lol..

He is only 11!

Him and I in the front crouched down a few months ago at a good sized game of about 50 people. CTman was there too.

·
Registered
318 Posts
What a nice collection of guns! The L96 is beautiful ranger! It really looks fantastic! I also really love the M24 ( I think?) with the cheek pad. It's great that you're out bonding with your son, and teaching him all of this stuff!

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
Great looking rifles! I like the bolt handle on the L96 too, it's nice to see something different to the huge ball-like handle it usually uses.

·
Premium Member
2,094 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
The M24 is a Bar10 inside a JG m28 stock, I love that rifle! Its a faux/fake mag for looks.

Mike is already tough as nails,lol... Thank you for the compliments, you made his day..

The AGM l96 has the same handle as the Bar10 etc.. its a strange rifle!
Me and the boy are like best friends,lol.. I cant wait till he gets old enough to get into some of the bigger games. :tup:

Heres a few more pics of "Tunnel Rat"

and this was last year, he grew a few inches since then,lol..

a few years ago

me and both my kids back a few years ago

gotta love them goggles,hahahaha..

·
Premium Member
2,094 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I hope this isn't considered a necro, but I believe I was at that game that is pictured. I remember you also had a sniper rifle and that you found the ghillie on the field.
The game in Tecumseh, Mi.? I never found any ghillies, I brought 2 with me though. One was my ugly huge store bought one and the one I was making, I didnt use the made one till just last sunday.

·
Premium Member
3,494 Posts
Nice pics, tunnel rat is quite the bad ass. Love how your kids are into the sport. Teach em to work on bolt action rifles yet?

And love the background to the pics from home. You live in the country I presume? Great place to be, love it out here as well.

·
Premium Member
2,094 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Thanks bro.. My oldest is 15 and became too cool for airsoft. He's now a "not so slim Shady" hahaha.. Fat, white gangster rapper,lol.. But Tunnel Rat is more into the military scene. I do teach him what I know, and he is usually right next to me when I'm working on rifles. I do my best to explain things to him but at 11, I dont know if everything sinks in.

Yeah the country is nice and quiet, But I keep noticing that damn broke down lawn tractor in my pics,lol.. I guess I need to get out and figure whats wrong with its transmission soon, it just stopped moving one day, I took it apart, replaced a few gears and put it back together and its not fixed. So I have kinda put it off till one day I get around to doing something with it again. The ole lady wants it fixed but I honestly dont get whats wrong with it so it sits. Thinking about just getting a new trans for it.

·
Registered
65 Posts
My oldest is 16 (he'll be 17 in a few months) and has always been the airsoft fanatic. He gave me the bug and caused me to acquire the arsenal we have. My youngest is 13 and is on life-support, if he ventures too far from the xBox, he begins to whither.:shrug:
My oldest son wants to go into the military, he was hoping to go to Annapolis, but doesn't have the grades to qualify.

·
Premium Member
2,094 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
My oldest is 16 (he'll be 17 in a few months) and has always been the airsoft fanatic. He gave me the bug and caused me to acquire the arsenal we have. My youngest is 13 and is on life-support, if he ventures too far from the xBox, he begins to whither.:shrug:
My oldest son wants to go into the military, he was hoping to go to Annapolis, but doesn't have the grades to qualify.
Tunnel rat is getting that same sickness, he has to be on the Xbox everyday too,hahaha..

@ Silentsniper, I have been calling my kid that for years,lol.. of course never to his face cause thats crappy.. I also call him Stinky Pete.. Saw that in a movie so many years ago I cant even remember what movie it was from.. But rather than shower, he splashes on a quart of colonge. :shrug: ,lol.. I dont know where he's learned that from, must be from his moms side of the family..

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.