Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Super Moderator
4,169 Posts
Its more beneficial to full auto, but its nice to have all around. Though it wont make much of a difference in a bolt action as the time between shots is pretty long.

The higher the refresh rate the better your regulator handles the drop of output pressure. On full auto you can watch your PSI gauge on the regulator move. The less it moves, the better.

With a semi pistol its a bit situational. If your not heavy on the trigger, then you will be fine with a normal reg.

Realistically there is no reason not to get one.

·
Super Moderator
4,169 Posts
Personally I am not a fan of the ARX20 regs. While they work, they are basic hobby grade air compressor regulators and not really designed for what we use them for.

Moving to a more "application designed" reg like any of the mentioned should benefit you and tighten your consistency. (never know, could have bad luck and get a lemon)

Considering I can get those regs for $6 bucks new, built from casted parts and plastic, I am not expecting super consistency out of them anyway.

Though that range of variance is impressive considering.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.