Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hpa regulators

I searched youtube and the internet for Hpa regulators tests, But havent found one that answered my questions to my satiesfaction.

all newer regs Seem to claim higher refresh rate.
All Well and Good, But as a pistol player on semi, or as a sniper(mancraft bar10) is High refresh that important? How does fast refreshrate correlate with psi consistency?

How consistent is a redline firebase? Polarstar reg, ninja?
Is some regs better for High/low psi, low or Big volume?

The difference in consistency between the old and cheap arx20 that i have used for last 4-5 years and the newer more High end regulators?

What regulator would be Best for a Hpa tapped gbb pistol?

Sorry for the silly amount of questions!

Best regards

Gl

· Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thx for Your fast answer.

Ok so in your oppinion, the arx 20 that i have 3 of, shoudnt be the item that “holds back” my consistency? My tapped hicapa and arx varies between 289 to 295fps. And would like to lower the Fps variance if possible.

Best regards
Gl

· Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
6 bucks, holly cow... i cant get Them for that in my part of the world, But yes i Know they are repurposed industriel design.

Yeah they have worked flawlessly for me for many years and I am happy with Them, But if i Can tighten it up a bit, Im Going that route for sure.

I Will have to borrow my mates redline an test that out a bit.

Thx

Gl

· Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Haha Nice, But it is making my behind hurt a bit owning 3, and having bought Them through airsoft vendors :doh:, But Hey everybody gotta make a Living and if no support to the vendors no airsoft so its all Good.

I have an airrig with Dual arx20 regs mounted to the tank, so i Can run rifle and pistol on different pressures.
Is there a Reason i shoudnt just change one of those arx20 to a purpose designed reg and leave the second arx on on the rig? Pretty expensive to change both regs and i dont need Dual regs more than once a month.

Gl

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.