Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys, I want to remove the bridge from my edgi barrel so I can use a maple leaf bucking and nub. Are there any tips or things I need to watch out for when removing the bridge. It's obviously an expensive barrel so I don't want to mess it up. Any tips would be much appreciated thanks guys.

·
Registered
4,148 Posts
Grab a hand file and have at it. I don't think you can really mess it up as long as you're careful ;)

I was pretty nervous when I did it for the first time, after all, you are filing bits off your expensive barrel, but after the first time it gets a lot more comfortable. Just make sure you don't touch the inside of the barrel and you'll be fine :)

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks guys I'll give it a go. Would you say it's an easier option than installing an R hop? (Which I have no experience in doing) and what benefits should I see from the maple leaf setup? Better range and accuracy? I'm currently using an AA hop up with the stock TM bucking and AA nub. I'm I likely to see noticeable results with maple leaf? Thanks

·
Registered
4,148 Posts

·
Registered
538 Posts
The EdGi window is square, so it's very easy to r hop if you buy patches off of Entropy. He sells patches specifically made for EdGi barrels that are almost a drop in fit for like 5$.

I'd give that a go before filing your barrel.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi guys, I want to remove the bridge from my edgi barrel so I can use a maple leaf bucking and nub. Are there any tips or things I need to watch out for when removing the bridge. It's obviously an expensive barrel so I don't want to mess it up. Any tips would be much appreciated thanks guys.
What bridge u talking about? The window?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts