Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
..Specifically my KJW 1911.
Maybe its from a defect maybe from overtightening when I replace the co2 cartridges but the pin is a little bent/ deformed and the co2 just hisses out immediately now. I saw eliteforce makes a mag rebuild kit for about 18$ - almost as much as a new mag (~30$) and contains a lot of other parts I don't need. I emailed the manufacturer but they're in Taiwan so I imagine their response will be in the cryptic language of fortune cookies...
Anyone find a way to replace these stupid little pins? The thing lasted 6 months with light usage.

Attachments

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Atlanta airsoft told me they don't think they are compatible (tho they weren't certain). I would hope the puncture pin and its housing are universal but you know, its airsoft.

Far as tinkering without the kit, I don't know how to get that part out of the mag without dremeling the center of a wide flat head screwdriver to unscrew it, which is probably more trouble than its worth. I suspect the punctire pin is too flattened or short and thats why co2 is hissing out so filing it would probably make ot worse

1 - 3 of 3 Posts