Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
890 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
If anyone has installed one of these and can help me I'd greatly appreciate it.

The trigger,cut-off lever, and selector plate strike the mosfet perfectly and I modified the selector plate so that it cannot physically come into contact with the mosfet. The only thing I physically had to change was the wiring from the rear to the front.

My problem:
When I plug in the battery I can go through the setup process normally without any issue. However once I pull the trigger on semi it will shoot full auto (10-15 shots) then stop. The same thing happens when the selector is on full auto.
I have also tried cycling through the different options (such as semi only with precocking) and to my dismay the same problem.

I'm not so sure what happened as when I test fired (gearbox and pistol grip only) without the piston I was getting proper cycles and was not having the same issue I described above.

Any ideas on what is wrong?

I can post the setup but I'm fairly certain that it isn't a compatibility issue. Maybe something which I have overlooked? I'm not sure. I'll try to get a video in here shortly.

· Registered
890 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
I have not yet. I'm currently in the process of getting a video up.
I just don't understand why it all of a sudden wanted to stop working. Nothing has changed on or inside that gb and it tested fine before it went into the gun.

EDIT: Everything works without the spring,piston,cylinder combo.

I went to perform the test above and noticed before I even did performed the test it was shooting using the adaptive rof. Then went to program to semi only and it worked aswell.

EDIT2: upon further fiddling I noticed that periodically I would end up with the same problem I described earlier.
This leads me to believe that it's the cut-off lever (maybe).

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.