Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Have you seen the 3d printed 5 shot revolver shells made by brainexploder on shapeways?

Saw this video

The issue with revolvers is they shoot hard and have no hopup. But with multiple shots it lowers the overall fps. I've been thinking about a stubby revolver with those shells... Easy to carry... Lower the fps and shoot 5 bbs... using it like a hand held pump shotgun... For a secondary or as a last resort third option behind my mk23... Hmmm

He sells the shells on shapeways. It makes a revolver into a mini shotgun... Inspired by the Taurus judge. They are called colorful tubes.
Colorful Tubes by BrainExploder on Shapeways.

Thoughts?

I have no connection with this guy, except watching the videos

·
Super Moderator
3,811 Posts
I have seen them. I did consider getting one, but meh i would probably never use it.

You would need to buy quite a few shells IMO to make it worth while to carry. But seeing as I have not used them its only an opinion.

·
Registered
339 Posts
@Zuu. Any idea What revolvers they fit? How well do they preform? I am in the market for a sidearm, and have always wanted a shotgun. If these work well, I might just get them and a revolver.

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It looks like they fit all the revolvers...

The guy in the video uses a win gun revolver.

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Which revolver?

I was under the impression that revolvers did not have a hopup.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Are you sure that these shells work for every airsoft revolver? I was under the impression they would only fit the wingun one as the shells were custom fitted in his tutorial. Not only that but are they still on his shapeway? Last i checked he wasnt allowed to sell them as shapeway marked them as weapons.

Sent from my SM-A500M using Tapatalk

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
They are called "colorful tubes" on his shapeways page.

I've never had a revolver, I only am repeating what he says on the video.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts